A Month South Korea Travel End..




 Hello.. hello.. Hi its been awhile since I last updated this blog. I have been busy with work right after the travel period. I am taking a bit of my time today to tell you my experience travelling solo to South Korea last November.

Before going to South Korea, I have been worrying a lot on my own safety, the budgets and language barrier. Yes I learn a bit on how to read Hangul (Thanks God, it really help!) and also some of the Korean Survival Phrase, yet still I am afraid because I really don't know what to expect.. Plus I was travelling alone, with nothing much plan in mind, I spend few nights restless.


But... It turn out much more fun and adventurous with my free and easy plan. It really wasn't as bad as you imagined. In fact I am relieved and feeling so proud with myself. I did it! Solo travelling in a land you know nobody, cannot read their words, cannot speak their language, and when it ends.. I cannot stop thinking how awesome has that been! Amazing!


During my visit, November 6 to November 28, 2013 it was towards the end of Autumn and upcoming Winter. It was damn cold but the view was beyond words. I experience my first snow in Gangnam and when I returned home, I realized that during the first snow in Seoul, Running Man crew was actually having their filming just nearby my hostel. Uhh, what a waste! I should have gone there and see my Monday Couple in real life, such regret. T_T


Anyway, after spending like 2 weeks in Seoul, I went to Jeju-do and again mesmerized by the amazing nature. I fall in love with Jeju, and even thinking of returning back there again someday. The mountains, the beaches, the waterfalls, the tangerine.. I thought I was in heaven. Jeju-do was a lot more warmer than Seoul but its really windy making it still as cold.. I think maybe because it was an island and surrounded by seas, the wind from the seas always feel stronger.



A week in Jeju, I then fly to Busan, my last stop. Since I have seen a lot in Seoul and Jeju, I don't really expect to see more in Busan. Again, I am wrong. Busan have a lot to offer, from nature to culture, Dynamic Busan as they called. I spend few days discovering its amazing cliffs and beach, even have a chance to witness the most beautiful sunset that I have never seen in Seoul and Jeju. 


Overall, I am really satisfied with my first visit to South Korea. Autumn and Winter at once, one day I am going there again for Spring and Summer. For now, I will let it pass. Need to save more money, because well even though it wasn't as expensive as I thought, it still three times Malaysian currency. And if I were to visit during Spring and Summer, I sure would need more budget for shopping. Buying their pretty clothes there was a lot cheaper compare in Malaysia.

Will post some of my itinerary here soon, till then.. see ya guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...