Korean Food Restaurant in Melaka

Ok.. now you know I stay in Melaka. haha ^^

I come accross this website recently. http://melaka3.wordpress.com . A website created and maintained by a group of MMU Student dedicated to promote Malacca as one of the top-choice holiday destination in Malaysia. (Noted the words I copy paste from their site, lolz). I am not sure how is their project progress but I notice that its been inactive since few months ago. To be honest, it seem like a very enjoyable project, how I wish my University last time had encourage the students to do such a thing, instead of asking us just to do a report. I would love to eat and travel around!! @__@

Ermm.. anyway, here's the thing. I just want to share their list on a few Korean Restaurant in Malacca. Below is the screenshot:



Out of the 8 Korean Restaurant mentioned above, I have been to only three of them, OK Chicken House, HomeTown Korean BBQ and Korean House Restaurant. For me, the OK Chicken House is okay okay only, not very much Korean and not that much choices. I prefer the Korean House, their Kimchi jjigae and Samgyeopsal is superb!! As for Home Town, I ordered Jajangmyun from there and the taste..umphh for me just taste like a home cook mee.

I wish I have been more, but because most of my friends here prefer Japanese food instead of Koreans, its very hard for me to actually convince them to visit these places. You know how Koreans love to give a lot of side dishes? Well, yeah I mean the side dishes is damn a lot!! Its impossible for me to finish all if I go by myself. And yeah, the price is also an issue, but its acceptable that they are standard high for foreign food.

Oh.. Suddenly I have a craving for Jajangmyun. Damn, hungry! I am out.

Till then.

Sarang sarang ^^



3 comments:

  1. Hello, do you know any center that teaches Korean language in Melaka?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry took so long to reply, because I am away to South Korea in November.

      Back to your question, I am really sorry but I don't know any in Melaka, since I try to learn it online by myself.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...