How to write in Hangul Korean?





The alphabet system in Korean is called Hangul/Hangeul. Same like as in Chinese, they called it Pinyin. As an English and Malay speaker, I am so used to romanization, the 26 letter alphabets. The alphabet with strokes often make me think that it was very complicated to learn. Upon learning the first lesson in learn-korean.net, I realised that its actually the opposite, with only 10 basic vowels and 14 basic consonants it was so easy to remember.Letters that have similar sound also have the same similar shapes.

Here is my first lesson: 

1.  10 Basic Korean Hangul Basic Vowels ( a, ya, eo, yeo, o, yo, oo/u, yoo/yu, eu, i)



2. 14 Korean Hangul Basic Consonants (g/k, n, d/t, r/l, m, b/p, s, j/ch, ch', g'/k', t/d', p', h, o/-)






나르샤 thats my name. Na.Reu.Sya a.k.a Narsha ^^

So happy.. Once I memorise all the hangul, I can actually read the Koreans website. Yeah!!

Till then.. Sarang sarang ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...