Concert K-Pop Dream Malaysia 2013

 

K-POP Dream Concert Live in Malaysia
  
 Date: 23 & 24 May 2013 (Thursday & Friday)
  Time: 8:30pm  
  Venue: Arena of Stars, Genting Highlands

Nowadays, I think I am being a huge fan of Brown Eyed Girls and Sistar. I believe these 2 groups have the best vocalist ever in the history of K-pop girl group. By the time I found out about the concert, its actually  already too late to get the early birds ticket. Yes I am a fanatic fan, but due to the entrance ticket fee.. Ermm maybe next time. I have other priorities to spend my money on being that is one of the reason why I choose to learn Korean on my own accords, to save money. lolz

Although it feel like a waste of opportunity, I comfort myself by thinking thats its not the time yet. With very limited understanding of the language, how can I even enjoy the performance? No subtitle, no translation whatsoever, it will be a waste of money indeed. Besides, they are not the only singers, so the satisfaction in not guaranteed.  Haha^^ . Well, next time, when I finally be able to speak Korean fluently and understand the language completely,  I think I won't hesitate to spend money on any BEG concert. They are super duper fantastic!!

For now.. lets just be patient, and slowly learn hangul. Fighting Narsha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...